Thursday, February 22, 2007

Getting a LIfe



Lately, I have been reading so many blogs and emails. I decided to cut the amount of time I spend reading blogs everyday. I may read a few here and there and then another few the next day. Too much time has been spent keeping up with all the blogs and emails. I am just letting you, my readers know that I am still there, just not as often as before. No insult to anyone. I may post and then sign off or take turns reading blogs on alternate days. This is getting too addictive. I am sure we all feel this from time to time.

I had to add this picture below because I have two monitors next to each other like that. It's so nice to look at two different things at the same time. I still have to click on one to make it active, but it's really nice when I am doing research or looking up something. All I have to do is look back and forth.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At Fri Feb 23, 09:14:00 AM , Blogger hillgrandmom said...

I so can understand!

 
At Fri Feb 23, 07:12:00 PM , Blogger Sue Flaska said...

I hear you, and as all of us bloggers know, this happens time to time. No big deal, take a breather...we'll be here.

Sue

 
At Thu Mar 01, 12:06:00 PM , Blogger Karma said...

It is addictive! But it is important to find a way to do it that works well for you - giving you what you need but not taking over your life.

I do always appreciate your comments though :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home