Friday, February 02, 2007

Behind the Scenes

I keep facing the dilemma...should I make the switch? Is it inevitable?

The new Blogger Beta. I get this with my yahoo email, too. Switch to Yahoo Beta.

I bought a "HTML 4 for Dummies" book. I thought it may answer some questions I have about the "tags" and all that extra stuff that we do in our templates. I am learning so much about the "behind the scene" computer/Web language.

I would like some feedback. I hesitate to make this switch because I can't go back if I am sorry I did it. I am not a "plunger." I want to test the water and go in gradually. Once in a while, I will just jump in and just get it over with right away. It just depends. I guess it's the fear of the unknown.

Any of you bloggers (and blogettes) sorry you made the switch? Is it a lot easier to work with? Could you share with me your thoughts on this?

Another thing is, I would have to create a Google account. I have enough user IDs and passwords, I keep getting them mixed up (because I change some of them periodically. I do have them written down and put in a safe place.

Thanks.

2 Comments:

At Sat Feb 03, 09:21:00 AM , Blogger Sue Flaska said...

Hey Shari! I made the switch a while back and honestly, I haven't had any problems (that I know of, I am sometimes challenged when it comes to computers). I have kept my yahoo how it was because my husband freaks out with change.

So, to answer your question, I am not sorry I made the change. Is it as cold in WI as it is here today? Right now it is -9 with a wind chill of -24. To me that means it is -24 but what do I know?

 
At Mon Feb 05, 08:27:00 AM , Blogger Heather said...

Shari,
I really enjoy the new blogger. I would definitely make the change if I were you!

~Amalia~

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home