Thursday, January 18, 2007

Me



This is the picture of me on my driver's license. It looks like a mug shot. (When it expires, I will get a state ID card. For now, it's just for indentification purposes.) I can't buy alcohol without it. Once in a while, I like to buy some wine coolers and sit out on the deck. I am not much of a drinker, though. (There's a company policy at the local grocery store-you have to show your ID no matter how old you are. Even if you are 90 years old. Everyone gets carded.) It's like, do they think that teenagers put on make-up and put baby powder in their hair to look older? I guess this is the store's way of insuring that it does not sell any liquor to minors.

I didn't even notice the "Wisconsin" written over the eyes in the "mug shot" until I scanned it (and covering up the information around it). There was no way I could erase it.

But as I become more suavy with the computer and the HTML of blogging (challenge, challenge-a topic for another day), I will add more pictures of my family.

Just wanted to give you a gist of what I looked like. The earlier picture of the one with my sisters was a little dark.

1 Comments:

At Sat Jan 20, 08:00:00 AM , Blogger Michelle O'Neil said...

Wow! You take a good license picture! I envy the photogenic.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home