Thursday, December 28, 2006

The Prayer Chain

Don't take things for granted. I always try to remind myself of this often. I try to be thankful for the eyesight and the hearing I do have. I try to remember the blessings from God my children are when I have reached the limits of my patience with them.

There are over 6 billion people in the world. There are so many lives out there that are so different. There are so many things going on that we are unaware of. We carry on with our lives not knowing that other people are experiencing anguish or joy. But when you do read about a mother's pain, it touches you. You want to reach out and give her comfort. I had tears in my eyes as she poured out her pain through words.

I came across this blog via "word of writer" and I feel for her. Go to A Walk in My Shoes (which by the way is a very apt title). All I can do is pray for her along with the rest of the world. With the power of prayer, anything can happen.

1 Comments:

At Thu Dec 28, 07:12:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've been checking "Walk in My Shoes" every day and the prayers and positive thoughts going their way have to help. They are pouring in from all over the world. Seconds literally make a difference in a person's life. We always have to let the people in our lives know how much we care and that we love them.
Take care of yourself.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home