Monday, December 18, 2006

It's No Ordinary Deer

Just dropping a short note.

There was a deer that was accidentally killed recently. This was no ordinary run-of-the-mill deer. It had seven legs and had both male and female reproductive organs. (Seahorses were the only thing I heard of that was both male and female at the same time.)

Interesting? I expected to see a picture of a deer with seven legs, but looked just like overgrown dew claws that grew in the wrong place to me. It was a young buck (buckette?) and if it grew to full size, the "legs" would have grown longer. Would it have looked like split legs-coming out of the shins? Would it have been even in length? It's hard to believe. I wish I could have seen it with my own eyes so I could get a 3-D view of it. Sometimes a picture just doesn't do enough justice. I wonder if it would go into "Ripley's Believe It or Not?"

Here is a photo gallery of this deer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home