Friday, August 24, 2007

Note to Self...

I found a sport cup my youngest daughter left outside. The grape Kool Aid she had became dried syrup in the straws. Aaaccckk.

from Popcorn Popper.com

Note to self:

1. Do not buy anymore plastic drinking cups with the straw wrapped around it or get crazy straws. Whatever drink is used (chocolate milk, soda, Kool Aid, orange juice, etc) doesn't wash out very well. Arrrggghhh.

2. Be sure to keep track of where the cups are.

3. Make sure the kids are responsible about bringing their cups back in the house when they are done.

4. Be sure cup gets rinsed out ASAP.

Labels:

5 Comments:

At Sat Aug 25, 12:06:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I HATE when my kids do that. I usually find them in the back of the van. Your good in that you try to wash it, I get so mad I just toss it. I feel like I talk to the wall, when I tell them and tell them and tell them to bring their things in. They are so responsible with somethings, and other things, usually simple things like this, they are awful. It makes me crazy.
By the way, I finally did the tag, you tagged me with. Sorry it took me so long. I kept meaning to get to it, and everything else kept coming up this summer.
Have a good night.

 
At Sat Aug 25, 08:22:00 AM , Blogger Shari said...

Eileen-We will get our revenge when our kids have kids who do that to them. ;) Sometimes the girls are good about picking up after themselves or doing things around the house. Sometimes they need reminders. Sigh.

 
At Sat Aug 25, 12:18:00 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

We all live and learn darling. Thank God my girls are beyond sticky yucky drinks. Used to have a tough time trying to get off orange Fanta from their clothes.

 
At Sat Aug 25, 08:14:00 PM , Blogger Shari said...

Eve's Lungs-Ugh. I hate that when there are stains on their clothes. I like to use Spray and Wash stick. It's like a solid stick thing that I can rub over their clothes and let it set for a few days and when it gets washed, it comes right out.
http://www.amazon.com/Spray-N-Wash-Laundry-Remover/dp/B0006NIS32

 
At Tue Aug 28, 08:49:00 AM , Blogger Amrita said...

Hi Shari thanks for giving me the award. You are such a sweet heart.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home