Monday, November 06, 2006

What If?

Don't you ever think about all the "what if" scenarios? Today I was thinking (more like daydreaming) about winning the lottery. (Well, it doesn't hurt, does it?) When the stakes get high, I do admit to thinking about what would I do with that money.

Many people would say that they would want to pay off bills, make sure their family is set financially. buy new cars, houses, go back to school, travel...the list goes on and on.

What would I do if I won the lottery? I would donate some of it to a reputable research center (such as Foundation Fighting Blindness-see link on the right) for retinal diseases, namely, Usher Syndrome or RP. I would want to pay off the house and find/build a house both my husband and I can agree on. I would also want to travel and see the world. I would love to take the family on a nice, long summer vacation to see everything. I would want to visit Ireland/Scotland, France (Paris), Italy, Hawaii, Florida (Disney World), etc. I would love to be able to drink in as much of the sights I can while I still have good vision.

Oh, and one more thing, I would get maid service. (What mother wishes this?)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home