Wednesday, June 20, 2007

The Boot

No, I didn't give anyone the "boot".

I mentioned earlier that I couldn't find the boot (or commonly called "shoe" or audio shoe) for the hearing aid in a previous post. It also has a link to a video (Oticon AP700/FM7 input shoe) to demonstrate how to put it on correctly. (Shoes get broken easily if you aren't careful.)


Oticon Audio i/p Shoe AP700-standard




This is the boot I use for the receiver. It just slips on the battery door and then the receiver is plugged into the bottom of the boot. I wish I caught this sooner. Better late than never, huh?

Labels:

2 Comments:

At Thu Jun 21, 10:01:00 AM , Blogger hillgrandmom said...

came quickly over to see if there were any photographs of you and girls after the haircuts :)

 
At Thu Jun 21, 11:32:00 AM , Blogger Amrita said...

Seema like the boot boosts up your sound system. Really good.
Dear friends i am making an appeal on behalf of the famous Taj Mahal. Please vote for it to be included in the list of the 7 wonders of the world. Log on to www.votefortaj.com Thanks

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home