Thursday, October 11, 2007

I am Hip

Karma of JewBu Quest has bestowed me with the Rockin' Girl Blogger award. I rock. In other words, I am hip and awesome. ;)



Thank you, Karma. I am honored and humbly accept the award.

There are so many great bloggers out there that deserve this award. (Sorry, guys, it's gender specific.) I can only give out five. (Who makes these rules anyway?) All my readers rock.

I narrowed down the list in no particular order to (and it was not easy, because I would want everyone who doesn't have one to get one):

MrsGrumpy-I Promise Not to Laugh During the Séance

Jillie-NURSERATCHED

Beth-Blind as a Bat

Amalia-Caring for Bear-

Word Imp-Word Imperfect

I LOVE playing Word Imp's "fictionary" game. You get creative and make up a definition as wacky as you want. It's fun and you get to expand your vocabulary. She starts it with a word and gives her own "definition" of it. Then commenters give their definitions. The next day she edits the post to include the real definition. She also narrows it down to the top three and has everyone vote for their favorite definition. I used to play it all the time, but my creative juices get low some days. Other days I just get "busy", but I still LOVE her blog.

Keep on rockin'!! :)

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

At Thu Oct 11, 08:41:00 PM , Blogger Laura said...

Thank you so much, Shari. I am so glad we have got the chance to meet in the blogosphere. Your support of me is so very much appreciated. So do I give out 5 more? I am not sure how this works. Thanks again...you have warmed my heart.

 
At Fri Oct 12, 09:16:00 AM , Blogger Angel said...

Congrats to you and a big Thanks too!!! You DO rock!!!

So now I gotta give it out to people? do you know how HARD that is?!!! There are SO many Rockin Bloggers out there......oh the pressure!

 
At Fri Oct 12, 11:42:00 PM , Blogger Shari said...

MrsGrumpy-Yes, it seems to be the rule. Just pass on five awards to others who you think deserves the award. It can be hard when you have so many to choose from. :)

Beth-I know!! But you know, I've seen some of the others break rules...

 
At Sat Oct 13, 11:40:00 AM , Blogger Amrita said...

Congratulations Shari you rock. I would have given you several awards too but i don 't know how to compose them

 
At Sat Oct 13, 11:15:00 PM , Blogger Karma said...

You deserve it!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home