Tuesday, April 17, 2007

The Ear of My Heart

The other day, I was going through my emails.

I weed through and delete some emails that didn't make it to my bulk folder.

How about getting three more inches? Widen my girth? What? No, thanks. I want to lose two inches. (Winks.) I press the spam button.

Some names I don't recognize with or without subject lines. Deleted.

I have loans waiting. Don't need one. Don't care. Goodbye.

I subscribe to About Deafness. I had an email from About Deafness. Sometimes I read the posts if the subject interests me, sometimes I don't.

This time the subject line jumped out at me. Deaf Blogger Profile.

Cool.

I check it out.

I read her post Are You a Bridge Builder from her blog The Ear of My Heart. I read another post called Identity vs. Role Confusion. This I could identify with.

I will be going back to read her older posts.

Just thought I'd pass it on.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At Wed Dec 12, 03:35:00 PM , Blogger LaRonda said...

This is quite old by now, but just going through my links to check if they work. Thanks for the hat tip way back when.

~ LaRonda

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home