Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Another Reminder


Just a reminder...


The Hallmark movie, "Sweet Nothings in My Ear" starring Marlee Matlin will air on Sunday, April 20. Check your local listings if you are interested in seeing this movie.

It's another cochlear implant debate kind of show about a deaf mother and a hearing father with a deaf child. The father wants to have his son implanted with a CI, but the mother doesn't.
I hope I am not as disappointed with it was I was with the Cold Case episode.
Just by doing this, I am reminding myself and I don't forget. :)

Labels:

4 Comments:

At Wed Apr 16, 08:36:00 PM , Blogger Laurie said...

Hello! You mean April 20th, right? I've got it on my calendar! Did you get my email today?

~Laurie

 
At Wed Apr 16, 09:23:00 PM , Blogger Shari said...

Laurie-Oh, duh. Fixed it. Can't beleive I put March 20. That's a 11 month wait. Too long. ;) LOL Thanks.

I got your email. Sent you a reply to verify that I got it. :)

 
At Wed Apr 16, 09:23:00 PM , Blogger Shari said...

That's believe, not beleive. What's wrong with me today?

 
At Wed Apr 23, 01:28:00 PM , Blogger G said...

I caught the last half of the movie and was very moved by it. I am anxious to read your take. Hope all is well with you, Shari.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home