Wednesday, September 27, 2006

More Cute Things Kids Do

When my youngest was three, I was putting up Christmas decorations. I got to the box with the Christmas stockings. Hers was the one with Rudolph. She asked me if that one was hers. I said, “Yep, that’s yours.” I proceeded to hang up the stockings on the railing of our stairway that led up to the second story. She asked me, “Where is the other one?” I smiled at her and I told her that she only needed one. A moment later she said that it was too big and it didn’t fit.

I stopped what I was doing to turn around and look at her. She had her little foot in the big stocking and was trying to hop around in it with her hands holding up the stocking over her knees. I just cracked up. It was so funny. I shook my head at her. “No, no, you don’t wear it. We hang it up for Santa Claus. He fills it up with all kinds of goodies for good girls and boys.”

Ah, they are cuties, aren’t they?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home